Untuk rujukan, klik sini
- Kita boleh kurangkan sekurang2nya 3 atau lebih pounds (1 pound = 1.36kg) seminggu dengan healthy diets dan senaman - weight loss counsellor Katherine Tallmadge
- Sekiranya kita bakar lebih 500 kalori daripada yg kita ambil setiap hari, kehilangan berat badan adalah lebih kurang 1-2 pounds
- Untuk kurang berat badan dengan lebih cepat, perlukan lebih senaman dan kurang makan
- Kurangkan garam dan kanji boleh menurunkan berat air dan bukannya lemak
- Kurangkan kanji, gula berlebihan dan lemak haiwan drpd daging dan makanan tenusu
- Untuk pengurangan berat badan segera, lebihkan pengambilan buah2an, sayuran, putih telur, soya, ikan, makanan tenusu kurang lemak dan lean meat.
- Bersenam sekurang-kurangnya sejam sehari
Here are more tips from Dawn Jackson Blatner, RD, author of The Flexitarian Diet:
- Eat vegetables to help you feel full.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Get tempting foods out of your home.
- Stay busy -- you don't want to eat just because you're bored.
- Eat only from a plate, while seated at a table. No grazing in front of the 'fridge.
- Don't skip meals.
Keeping a food journal -- writing down everything you eat -- can also help you stay on track.
"Even if you write it down on a napkin and end up throwing it away, the act of writing it down is about being accountable to yourself and is a very effective tool for weight loss," says Bonnie Taub Dix, MA, RD, author of Read It Before You Eat It.
Besides jotting down what you ate, and when, you might also want to note how you were feeling right before you ate it. Were you angry, sad, or bored? We often focus so much on foods and calories, but our emotions are a huge part of our eating habits.
The truth is that cutting calories below 1,050-1,200 per day is counterproductive, because you need strong muscles to be able to exercise effectively.
"When you eat too few calories, you lose fat but also precious muscle, which is the worst thing you could do because it slows your metabolism and makes it more difficult to increase exercise intensity or duration," Dansinger says.
Fad diets also set you up for failure by depriving you of what you want. You can't eat like that for long, and it's too likely that you'll rebel and end up back where you started. You deserve better than that!
So by all means, attack your weight loss goal. Put it on the fast track. But please, do it right so you set yourself up for lasting success.