Beautiful words

I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright.
I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun more
I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive.
I wish you enough pain so that the smallest joys in life appear much
bigger.
I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.
I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.


I wish for you...
"Comfort on difficult days,
Smiles when sadness intrudes,
Rainbows to follow the clouds,
Laughter to kiss your lips,
Sunsets to warm your
Gentle hugs when spirits sag,
Friendships to brighten your
Beauty for your eyes to
Confidence for when you doubt,
Faith so that you can believe
Courage to know yourself
Patience to accept the truth
And love to complete your life.
I wish you enough."

Source : Unknown

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts