nak pilih yg mana satu pun x tahu, nak buat yg mana satu lg lah tak tahu kan..
waaaaa...tension tension tension...macam mana nak turunkan berat yg semakin meningkat tak reti2 nak turun, kalau bursa saham tu oklah jugak kan....iniiii eeiiii lemak degil
picture credit to Google
takpe2 jangan stress dulu, jom kita pilih2 mana satu jenis diet yg kita nak buat ni ehhh....ada 19 kesemuanya.... jom tengok mana yg kena :-)
1) Calorie Restriction
- low calorie intake
- antara yg paling simple
- berkisar tentang healthy natural food, high volume
- paling bagus utk badan bagi jangka masa panjang
- kurangkan stress pd digestive system dan immune system
- dieters can add years to their life
- berat dpt dikurangkan dengan mengurangkan pengambilan kalori
"Less Calories In = Less Weight On"
Scientists estimate that 1lb of fat is equivalent to 3500 calories. By creating a deficit each day of 500 in your calorie expenditure, you should see a one pound weight loss each week. This is the recommended amount for safe and sustainable dieting.
In addition to reducing your calorie intake, burn another 250-500 a day through exercise and you can lose 1/2-1 pounds more per week. Muscle is very metabolically active, with a higher calorie expenditure than fat. In fact, building or maintaining muscle will make a considerable difference to your body's metabolism and fat storage.
Calorie restriction has been shown to improve health, reduce aging, reduce blood pressure and have a host of other benefits! You see, overeating puts stress on your body by making your organs work harder. Over a lifetime the cumulative stress of years of big meals can really take a toll on your body. Use calorie restriction for a healthy, slim, and well functioning body free from illness.
Just count the calories and eat less of everything! There's no real restriction on the types of food you eat, but just remember to keep watching those calories!
- makan BUAH2AN
- makan SAYUR2AN
- low calorie protein (cth, bean, chicken, tuna, ikan, putih telur, low fat yogurt dan susu)
- Low calorie Jell-O
- Thin crisps with sliced banana
- Protein bars (Zone and Luna bars - great chocolate substitutes!)
- Bowl of cherries
- Low-calorie yogurt or pudding cup
Calorie Restriction: Pros
- By putting an emphasis on high volume, low calorie foods such as fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and low calorie meats such as poultry and seafood, this diet is nutrient rich.
- The diet is easy to understand, and there is little restriction on the types of food you can eat.
- Calorie restriction is a light diet that doesn't overburden your digestive system - you won't feel over-full and sluggish.
- If you do end up cheating with a high-calorie junk food snack, that's fine. Just be sure to restrict your calories for the rest of the day.
- Longer life, better health, lower blood pressure and more!
Calorie Restriction: Cons
- You're always counting calories, and need full knowledge of the calorific content of every food. Its still a diet remember!
- Careful of restaurant foods. They are full of hidden butters, creams & oils, that can contribute to extra calorie consumption.
2) The Great Skin Diet
daripada nama diet pun dan boleh agak yg diet ni diamalkan utk mendapatkan kulit dan complexion yg cantik ya...dua dalam satu lah ni..
ok, utk diet ni, bykkan makan:
- protein (Protein is found in all animal meat, plus fish and dairy. High sources of vegetarian protein can be found in nuts, seeds, beans, peas, tofu, and soya milk)
- antioksidant (Antioxidants are found in tea, nuts, beans, cereals, fruits and vegetables. There are certain foods that are particularly rich in these life-saving chemicals. These include berries (blueberry, blackcurrant, cherry), walnuts ,red kidney and pinto beans, artichokes, sunflower seeds, pomegranate and ginger. Green tea is especially high in antioxidants and now proven to reduce UV damage to the skin. Try to incorporate green tea into your daily routine)
- probiotik (They are found in fermented dairy products such as yogurt and probiotic drinks)
- omega-3 oils@good fats (The best natural sources include walnuts, canola oil and flax seed. Other great sources of this metabolism-boosting acid can be found in flaxseed and flaxseed oil, canola oil, hemp seeds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, salmon, mackerel and herring. You should also be able to find Omega-3 supplements in your local health food store. Flaxseed oil is popular and its tasty on salads, in soups, or in smoothies)
- air sekurang2nya 8 gelas sehari !
ada lagi 17 jenis diet tauuu.....to be continued lerrr
korang boleh lah baca sendiri KAT SINI
adios dulu, sampai berjumpa lagi! tentu sekali dlm mood sedang berkira2 diet apa nak dipilih...huhu...bye
pictures credit to Google